Weekday Sketchers At the Big ReUse
- It's a minimalist's nightmare or a hoarder's dream.
- It is the biggest garage sale in the city.
- It is a step forward in the fight keep material out of landfills
What is it?
It is the Big ReUse in Gowanus
In keeping with this year's overarching theme of Climate Change Mitigation, we will travel to Gowanus to sketch the warehouse of The Big ReUse. This over the top thrift shop is only one phase of the organization's programing to maintain a circular economy that gives back to the environment in multiple ways. To learn more about this organization and the Gowanus store, click here; https://bigreuse.org
Weather permitting, we can also sketch along the Gowanus Canal and the surrounding industrial neighborhood.
DATE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 29, 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: THE BIG REUSE
One 12th Street between Harbor Freight Tools and Lowe’s
TRANSPORTATION: F OR G train to Smith / 9th Street Station
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@Gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Please be aware that we are entering a commercial business: be mindful of customers and staff.
- If using a stool, do not to obstruct the aisles
- Water and bathrooms are available
- We will reconvene outside the building for lunch and a show and tell.
Post a Comment