Weekday Sketchers are Going to the Birds!
That is the Birdhouses at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden
|Yes, Its a birdhouse! |
Quick....before it is taken down,
let's get to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden to sketch the special exhibit of handcrafted birdhouses.
What could be a better way of spending a day than strolling through this beautiful garden and sketching the unique works of art set among the trees and fall foliage. Join us!
For information about the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, admission and directions, click here: https://www.bbg.org
For information about the exhibit, click here:
https://www.bbg.org/feature/birdhouses. (includes an interactive map)
And here: https://www.elledecor.com/life-culture/a40313985/brooklyn-botanic-garden-birdhouses/
DATE: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 19, 2022
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATON: BROOKLYN BOTANIC
We will meet at the gate on Eastern Parkway near the 2 ,3 Subway station
TRANSPORTATION: 2,3 Subway to Eastern Parkway/ Brooklyn Museum Station
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or Text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- There is an entrance fee and you must purchase advanced timed tickets.
- There are senior rates and a few "Community Tickets" at no charge. There is also reciprocity with the NYBG
- There is a cafe in the garden. Bathrooms and water are available.
- Bring a stool but follow the guards instructions on where to sit. However, it might be easier to sit on the grass or a bench. Bring a groundcloth or plastic bag if you want to sit on the ground.
Post a Comment