Weekday Sketchers in Washington Square Park
It's a classic location!
We've been there before and will go there again because it is such an amazing place: arches, fountains, street performers, food vendors, people, people, people. Come and sketch the arch and the attractions, the clowns and the musicians, the children and the chess player. How could you possibly go wrong??
DATE: July 27, 2022
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK
Meet near the arch at the base of 5th Avenue
TRANSPORTATION: A, C, E, B, D, F, M to West 4th Street
- Marianne Milzoff will be hosting this event. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for the group? Call Marianne at 914 355 6507
- Bathrooms and water are available
- There is no food service in the park but there are vendors and plenty of food outlets surrounding the park
- Bring lunch, a stool, and a cap
Post a Comment