N J Sketchers at Liberty State Park June 30
What does New Jersey have that New York doesn't? ......Great views of the NY skyline!
|NJ Central RR Terminal|
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com especially if using public transit from NYC to coordinate for pick up at Light Rail station.
- Looking for us? Call/text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Entrance to the park and parking are free. For the AM session drive to the end of Audrey Zapp Drive and park in the free parking lot near the Open Sky Memorial. Don't park in the pay parking area for the Statue of Liberty Ferry Cruises.
- Bring a stool, sun screen and a hat
- Bring lunch and water. There is no food service in the park
- Bathrooms are available
- We will sketch at the north end of the park by the RR Terminal for a while for city skyline views and then go to the southern end of the park by the Liberation Statue for views of the estuaries and Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island. If you are coming late please call to check our location.