WHAT A SHAME!
Our first New Jersey event is rained out!!!
Our plan is to meet once a month for at leas the rest of this year. Please stay tuned for more events in the near future. We have lots of wonderful locations lined up. See you soon!
New Jersey Sketchers at Branch Brook Park
Welcome NJ Sketchers to the Urban Sketchers Family!!
Join us on April 7, 2022 for our first New Jersey gathering in Branch Brook Park to sketch the cherry blossoms.
Branch Brook Park meanders from the north end of Newark and up into Bellville. Designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, this park has the largest collection of cherry trees in the NY Metro area....and they are all in bloom, right now! Join us as we sketch the scenes across the Branch Brook Lake with the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in the background. Or meander along the park walkways and find the spot that rings true for you.
We will meet at the south end of the park in the area called Prudential Grove on the west side of the lake. The area is called Prudential Grove. You can park along the shoulder of the internal Park Drive. If you take public transit, get off the Light Rail at the Park Ave station. It is a short walk to the meeting location.
DATE: THURSDAY APRIL 7, 2022
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: BRANCH BROOK PARK
- Driving: Access Park from RT 280. Follow the park drive to the meeting spot.
- Public Transit: Take PATH or NJ Transit to Newark Penn Station. Transfer to the Newark Light Rail. Exit at the Park Ave Station. Walk into the park and follow the park drive to the gathering spot.
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at email@example.com.
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- You can park on the shoulder along the park drive.
- There are no food outlets in the park so please bring food and water with you.
- Bathrooms are available.
- Bring a stool.
Post a Comment