Weekday Sketchers at Union Square Holiday Market Wednesday
Lights, color, crowds, excitement...It must be Christmas Time NYC
Let's get out there and capture the scenes in our sketchbooks before the season passes by. One place to do this is the Union Square Holiday Market. Wednesday's forecast is for mild weather, (low 50's and dry) so get out your sketchbooks, put on your fingerless gloves and join us for a day of reportage at the market place. The Union Square Greenmarket will also be open so there are plenty of options for us to choose from.
Too cold for you? You can work indoors at the windows in the Whole Foods dining area on the second floor, where we will gather for lunch.
- The craft market opens at 11:00 but the Greenmarket on the north side of Union Square opens earlier. Come earlier if you want to jump start the day
- We will gather at the corner of 14th Street and Union Sq West (University Place) on the Southwest corner of Union Square at 11:00 AM
- It will be CROWDED. Be prepared to work with limited materials in a small space with lots of people passing by.
- Bring a stool but you might not be able to set it up due to the crowds
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for us? Call/text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- We will break for lunch at 1:00 at the dining area on the second floor of Whole Foods on 14th Street across from Union Square. You can purchase something there or just bring your own lunch.
- This will be our last get together before the holiday break. We will resume meeting in January
DATE: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 15, 2021
SATRTING TIME: 11:00 AM
LOCATION: UNION SQUARE AT 14TH STREET
We will gather at the corner of 14th Street and Union Sq West (University Place) on the Southwest corner of Union Square
TRANSPORTATION: Any subway line that stops at 14th Street.
Post a Comment