For today's sketching excursion, Jeanine and Cecilia will be taking you to the beautiful Positano and the other gorgeous villages and towns of The Amalfi Coast. The Amalfi Coast is a Unesco World Heritage Site which has been featured in many movies and is a well known travel destination for the rich and famous. Perhaps the appeal of the Amalfi Coast lies in its Mediterranean climate, featuring warm summers and mild winters as well as its breathtaking shorelines and cliffside dwellings.
The MORNING SESSION:We will visit the very picturesque town of Positano with its fabulous coastal views and its jaw dropping settlement suspended vertically on the face of a cliff.The AFTERNOON SESSION:We will visit the other gorgeous villages, towns, and harbors of The Amalfi Coast including the magical island of Capri.
Although you are invited to use whatever source material you like to create your sketches today, you will probably find the special website that Jeanine and Cecilia created more than enough. There are loads of great photos and interesting information specially prepared for your sketch event.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You need to register to participate.
- Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/saturday-sketch-beautiful-positano-and-the-amalfi-coast-tickets-133004942363
- The virtual sketching event will be this Saturday and starts at 10 AM
- Registration closes on Friday at noon.
- On Friday afternoon if you registered you will receive the login info you’ll need to participate.
There are no fees. All drawing skill levels are welcome
Post a Comment