It’s our Halloween Party!
Time to face our fears
with sketch book in hand -
the ghosts and haunts await us.
This event was created by Cecelia Evasco
For our morning you might consider a virtual visit to Salem, Massachusetts, home of the witch trials. More than 200 people were eventually accused. Thirty were found guilty and 19 were executed by hanging. The stories the accusers told would raise the dead.
But if witches aren’t your thing, no worries. You might want to stop by Amityville, NY to enjoy the company of the murdered family whose ghosts are said to haunt the house on Ocean Avenue. The murder told detectives: "Once I started, I just couldn't stop. It went so fast".
And for your afternoon entertainment Cecilia is leading us to the Abandoned Places.
Cecelia's Special Halloween Website: https://5f94d51718895.site123.me/
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You need to register to participate.
- Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/saturday-sketch-the-spooky-stuff-tickets-127066345861
- The virtual sketching event will be this Saturday (Halloween) and starts at 10 AM EDT
- Registration closes on Friday at noon EDT.
- On Friday afternoon if you registered you will receive the login info you’ll need to participate.
Post a Comment