Be as creative as you like in sketching any subject relating to the theme. Some suggestions below are real time Urban Sketching (US) using objects around your house, and some are Not Urban Sketching (NUS), using reference materials.
Sketch by Aaron Liebowitz, NYC
2. What else to sketch:
- Your favorite kind of tea
- A teapot from The Met's new British Galleries exhibit https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search#!?q=teapots&perPage=20&searchField=All&sortBy=Relevance&offset=0&pageSize=0&department=12
- A pretty cup and saucer or your favorite mug - Need help? Here are some tips from Liz Steel on How to draw a teacup https://www.lizsteel.com/a-teacup-giveaway-for-everyone/#
- A tea strainer if you’re using tea leaves
- Extras - Milk/cream, lemon slices, honey, sugar
- A pretty tablecloth, flowers
- finger sandwiches
- cake, cookies
- sweet treats
4. Draw the recipe for your favorite cookie, cake or special tea time treat.
5. Draw with tea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efOWUccg__c
Post a Comment