INTRODUCTION to COLLAGE:
This workshop is designed to let you try out paper collage . In this workshop we will use a wide variety of papers as a palette of colors and textures as you might do in mosaic or textile appliqué.
The workshop has two goals. The first is for each participant to complete a collage. Working in collage is a lot slower than pencil or watercolor, so completing a collage during the workshop requires quick decisions and not too much detail. The second goal is for you to enjoy experimenting with a new medium, so you have a sense of whether this is something you might like to do more of in the future.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You need to register here to participate.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunday-intro-to-collage-workshop-tickets-152407022507
- Registrations will close on Friday at noon.
- The workshop will begin at 10:30 AM on Sunday, May 2nd
- You will recieve an email from the instructor with info about the materials you'll need.