The New York City Urban Sketchers Virtual Sketch Event
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Starting time: 10 AM EDT
Water, water everywhere and yet we do all our sketching on land. The seas await us.
For today’s event we will focus on our oceans. Not what is on top but the world that exists below the surface. There are so many great sources for underwater photographs that it doesn’t make sense to limit us to a particular website. Try Google Images. Pinterest and Facebook.
- For the morning we will focus on the incredible creatures who live in our seas.
- In the afternoon our focus will shift to plants, and coral and things other than fish.
WHAT TO DO - WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will need to register for this event. Click this link to register:
- Registration closes on Friday at noon EDT.
- After our registration has closed you will receive an email, on Friday afternoon with the login information you'll need to participate.