The Morgan Library & Museum
For those who are not attending
the THOR Workshop,
we have a great day of sketching planned.
Just a short walk from Grand Central and Penn Station, the Morgan is a NYC major exhibition venue for fine art, literature, and music, one of New York's great historic sites and the home to end all sketch-able homes. They also have a copy of Gutenberg's book - worth seeing - it's biblical.
Highlights for this Weekend:
- Warhol by the Book
- Sight Reading: Photography and the Legible World
- Wagner’s Ring: Forging an Epic
- Pierre-Jean Mariette and the Art of Collecting Drawings
- Trees: Oil Sketches from the Thaw Collection
- Plus Treasures for the Morgan Vault
Where: The Morgan Library & Museum, 225 Madison Avenue at 36th Street
When: We start at 11 AM
$12 Children (13–16)
$12 Seniors (65 and over) and Students (with current ID)
If you can’t find us
call or text your Host for today
Denise at 516-263-4818.
There are no fees. All drawing skill levels are welcome.