It’s Brooklyn’s Winter Flea + Holiday Market
at 1000 Dean St
Located in Brooklyn’s trendy Crown Heights, with 30,000 square feet of space and hundreds of thousands of things to sketch, Brooklyn Flea has 100 vintage/antique/other vendors plus 25 vendors selling food. It’s supposed to rain but we’ll be tucked in warm and dry.
|100,000 Unique Things to Sketch|
- When: We’ll meet at 10 AM. Running late? Don’t worry join us when you can. We’ll be easy to find. We’re the ones who are sketching
- Where: 1000 Dean St. (btw. Classon + Franklin) and next to Berg'n beer hall.
C - Franklin Avenue
A - Nostrand Avenue
2 - Franklin Avenue
4 - Franklin Avenue
|(Click to Enlarge)|
5 - Franklin Avenue
- Lunch at 12:30 - We’ll select the best choice
- Afternoon: Sketching from 1:30 to 3:15
- Show and Tell: 3:30 Will be at Bergn' - 899 Bergen Street.
I was at the Brooklyn Flea a couple months ago, and I got to say, this sure was a fun adventure for a rainy Saturday afternoon! You wouldn't know what to expect by the looks of the place from the outside, and even the walk up the dirty stairs is a bit of an adventure.
Upon entering the main level, you get swept away by the air of pottery, clothing, fine jewelry, antiques, and most of all - the amazing plethora of unique edibles for sale in the dining area. Pretty much every vendor was serving something I had never seen, or heard of before, and we were treated to a few scrumptious samples, too! from YELP Marissa R. - Chesterfield, MO
Can't find us?
Call Mark - 973-809-9128
There are no fees or attendance taken. All drawing skill levels are welcome