Welcome to the World's Easiest Sketch.
Saturday August 16, 2014
There's no reason not to come because - there's no work, no walking, no exertion with the Pivot Party!
The only thing you do is draw.
|Beautiful Bryant Park|
It could be the easiest spot in NYC to reach. Everywhere you look there is something to draw. There's shade, there's buildings, trees, sculptures, park events, interesting people, plants
|The Proper Pivot Technique|
- Find a comfortable spot
- Plunk yourself down
- Pick any direction at all - and start sketching
- After a time (that you think is appropriate finish your sketch and) turn slightly clockwise and draw the next view. (see illustration for proper pivot procedure)
- (Note: Counter clockwise is OK too)
- Eat lunch when you get hungry
- Finish eating and sketch more.
|It could be the easiest spot in NYC to reach.|
Where: Bryant Park (located on Ave of the Americas between 42-40 Streets)
When: Start at 10 AM until 4 PM. Sleep late, come anyway, we'll be there
Lunch: Lunch at noon to be eaten in the park. Stores nearby or bring your own
How to get there: Subway - B, D, F, M, or walk from Times Square of Grand Central
What to bring: Art supplies, a blanket if you like the idea of a picnic, a chair if you like your own, a hat, something to drink and a friend who likes to draw (or like to watch as you draw).
If you can’t find us
call Mark - 973-809-9128
There are no fees or attendance taken. All drawing skill levels are welcome