The Studio Museum is an American contemporary art museum devoted to the work of African-Americans artists of the 19th and 20th centuries.
This will be an indoor experience and our sketching will be Art Exploring Art.
An added attraction - the new art supply store that everyone has been talking about - Artist & Craftsman Supply is right around the corner.
- Where: 144 W 125th St, NYC
- between Lenox Avenue (Malcolm X Boulevard) and Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Boulevard (7th Avenue).
- How: Subway: Take any of the following lines to 125th Street
- 7th Avenue: 2, 3 (The Museum is 1/2 block west of the station)
- 8th Avenue: A, B, C, D (The Museum is 2 1/2 blocks east of the station
- Lexington Avenue: 4, 5, 6 (The Museum is 4 1/2 blocks west of the station)
- When: Starting at 10:00 AM
- What else: There are lots of promising restaurants in the area.
If you/re delayed, or you can't find us:
Call Mark: 973-809-9128