LIC Flea & Food is
the largest outdoor artisan market
in Queens County.
- Enjoy some great eats, find a hidden treasure in the market, discover new artists and great local vendors all while taking in breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline.
- We’re located just 1 block behind the iconic Pepsi Cola sign at 5-25 46th Avenue in Long Island City.
- Great access to public transportation including
- the 7 Train Vernon Blvd,
- the E Train Court Square,
- East River Ferry LIC/Hunters Point terminal
- Parking across the street.
Sketching starts at 10 AM.
If you're delayed or get off to a slow start and can't find us;
Call Mark 973-809-9124